Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Very First Blog!

Hello everyone:

My name is Andrew and I co-own a photography business with my wife Joslynn. We just set up our Blogspot account, and I am really excited to get started. I guess I should start by telling a little about Joslynn and I. We have been friends for a long time. About two years ago I had an oppurtunity to work on a project for a few weeks in her hometown of Bakersfield. I invited her to the opening of the business I had been working on as my date, and by November of that year (2006) we were engaged. We got married last July in the little white chapel at Camp San Luis and have been working on our family and our photography business ever since. Lately we have been coming and going from the Central Coast a lot since my parents and most of my family live in or around Arroyo Grande and San Luis Obispo. Joslynn and I both hope to start blogging at least once a week to keep everyone up to date on whats going on with the photography business and life in general. So to everyone who reads this, we hope to see you on here soon!

Have a great day,
Andrew

3 comments:

Appleseight said...

Andrew, Joslynn and Makayla,

We like the look of your new website, it's very appealing. You're work is very good. You are really growing in experience and knowledge of the business. The two of you work well together and enjoy what you're doing. We pray for continued growth and success of your business.

Love, Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

Hi Andrew and Joslynn, I had a chance to check out your new additions to your website tonight. I like it very much. Love, Dad

patty in cedar said...

Wow ! Great website & very nice photos. Very informative...I don't think anyone would have a problem deciding to use your business for their upcoming event. The photos speak for themselves, professional ! Keep up the good work & I wish you great success !
Patty from Cedar
Sept. 17,2008 2:55 PM